5 Oct 2013

10bzdD 10BKPanc Polish motorized infantry.

From latter to former.
Today I would like to present you the diorama dedicated modern Polish Forces.

Some history for a start. In 2010 two friends and me formed airsoft team called 10bzdD 10BKPanc.The idea to build this diorama came immediately. And it seemed a good start for modelling.

Vehicle was bought in Ukraine and figures in Poland.
Revell's sets doesn't need any presentation. High quality of those kits allow to build good model especially your first.
I added only soft cover for spare wheel, soft roof frame, 
buckles, antenna and corrected dashboard for polish modification of this vehicle. Also were used polish decals.





Problems began as I got miniatures. Rifles looked as if they were burned in BMP in Afghanistan, sent polish dealer, then packed and sold me. Only the one Beryl riffle was in fair condition. I had to use PKM and AKS-47 by Dragon. One guy's
beret resembled roof of Ukrainian house. 




If you going to paint polish camouflage, picture below will help you definitely.

Make models, no war!










No comments:

Post a Comment